Stick Fantasy RPG – The Game
Stick Fantasy RPG is a free game made by JMAP and Dstcoyote22 and it is based on the first two episodes of the Stick Fantasy Videos. This game took eons to make, and it required full attention to make sure there everything ran smoothly.
You can download the game here and at Zelda Adventures.
To download it, just click on the active link below, which will take you to the place to download it from:
Download Stick Fantasy RPG – This is for a compressed folder containing all files and components, including RGSS102E (required in order for the game to run). Once downloaded, it is recommended that all files and folders be placed from the compressed file into a folder on your hard drive.
To download, first click the link, and when the megaupload page finishes, look to the top right where you’ll see a bunch of random letters. Simply type the letters you see in the box provided and click “Download File.” Next, press “Regular Download,” which is the basic free download. You’ll get a box asking what to do. Whether it’s firefox, internet explorer, safari, etc, just select the option that says to “Save File.” This is a big file, so be patient. It should take about 8-10 minutes on a broadband line, though it could take sooner depending on the connection. If you’re on Dial Up, you might as well do something else while you wait.
Once downloaded, make sure you extract the files to a folder on your hard drive (just put it on your desktop to make it easy), and when you open the folder, simply click on ”game” and you’re all set!
- This is a rather large file due to many songs in the soundtrack, give the file time to upload into your computer.
- If you click game and it doesn’t start immediately, wait a few seconds.
- The game runs fastest on a hard drive, not a flash drive
- If it says RGSS102E.dll is missing, place the .dll file into your system32 folder.
- If you have any glitch issues, please let us know asap. We tried to find them all and fix them, but if you find one, let us know, and we’ll fix it and give the fixed version.
- If you are stuck and need help on what to do, don’t be afraid to ask. Just visit the Zelda Adventures Forums, find the section about this game and ask your questions there.